Sunday Worship Service (10:30am): Join us at 10:30am for our worship service.
Adult Sunday School:
- Life Application Class (Double Classroom) Sept 22 - Oct 27 Michael Gunn "The Twelve"
- Bible Class (Gym) Sept 22 - Oct 27 Randy Kerr "Studying Christ use of Scripture in everyday life" The danger of letting the sun go down on your anger, Ephesians 4:26-27.
Sunday Spanish Worship Service (10:30am): Did you know that we have a Spanish ministry? They meet in the new Library of the Office Wing immediately after the anthem on Sunday morning. If you would like more information contact Milton or Carmen Villanueva at 787.201.2496.
Foundations Class: Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm in the Double Classroom. The classes focus on the foundations of our faith. What we believe and why. This group is devoting itself to the word of God, to each other, to the breaking of bread and the prayers (Acts 2:42)
Tuesday Morning Prayers: Every Tuesday morning at 7:00 am the Men of Faith meet in the Library in the new office wing for morning prayers. Please join them if you are available.
Bell Choir: Tuesday evening in the Sanctuary at 7:00pm
Wednesday Night Dinner: 5:00 pm in the FLC. Sign up in the Narthex.
Wednesday Night Bible Studies: Join us every Wednesday at 6:00pm for Bible study with Pastor Dave. ‘A Study Of God's Mercy And Discipline During The Post-Davidic Era’ (or On The Road to Exile) Meeting in the Sanctuary.
Youth Ministry: Youth activities for children (6-12 Grade) Youth activities include:
- Wednesday Night at 6:00pm will join in with the Summer Nights at Faith program.
- Impact Youth Rally for students Grades 6 to 12. Sundays 6:00 pm.
Faith Church Children's Ministries:
- Children's Church - Children K-5 through 4th Graders are welcome to join us in the Double Classroom during morning worship on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sunday of each month.
- Pre-school Church - Preschool Church meets every Sunday during Worship Service in the Preschool room, Classroom #3 in the FLC. This class includes 3, 4 and 5 year old's (not yet in Kindergarten).
Men of Faith Book Studies: The Men of Faith meet for a book study on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month in the Library in the new office wing at Faith church at 7:00 pm. Led by Doug Dempsey.
TNT: If you're a high school graduate or in your twenties or thirties come hang out with us! Bible Study, Fellowship and Coffee 7:00pm to 9:00pm every 1st and 3rd Friday at Dunkin Donuts on Broad Street in Brooksville. For more information call John Cleveland 352-777-0773.
Women of Faith: Body and Soul Fitness. Every Wednesday at 10:30 am. An hour of strengthening, stretching and balance.
Women's Bible Studies: Two studies starting soon:
- Monday evenings at 6:30pm Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival - with Carolyn Bronson.
- Tuesday's at 10:30pm The Quest: An Excursion Toward Intimacy With God - with Carol Eckenroth
CURRENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Serve Day: Save the date! October 26th at 9:00am. Details and signups coming soon.
Arts and Crafts Fair: November 23rd 9:00am to 2:30 pm.
Homeless Ministry: The 2nd & 4th Friday (5-7pm). We invite the homeless of Brooksville to join us for Soup and a shower. To volunteer, contact Doug Dempsey or Andy Black.
How Can I Serve at Faith? Looking to use your gifts at Faith church? Click here to see how you can make a difference or call the office for more information 352-796-4969.
Men's Golf Fellowship: Whether you are a semi-pro golf enthusiast or just happen to have some golf clubs in your garage gathering dust, come enjoy some fellowship with the Men of Faith. Contact Jim Bird for more details or call 352-442-1350.
Faith Church T Shirts: Call the office to order one of unique Brooksville T shirts. $15 each - proceeds go to the Generations Building Fund project.
Friend@Faith: Howdy Partners! You are invited to Friends @Faith for a rip, roaring hoedown at FEPC on Saturday, October 19th at 6pm! We will enjoy grub provided by ya'll and all the fixins to go with it. Come dressed and we'll do the west! Breakout your blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps and spurs and don't forget your boots! Lasso up a friend to bring and we will round up a good time! Friends @ Faith hosted by Michael and Cathy Gunn please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.